- This topic is empty.
October 1, 2003 at 1:38 pm #2265DaveKeymasterScandinavia, WI
Here’s a list of things to keep in mind while posting help questions.
1. Don’t notify the moderators (that being me) of your post. I’m not going to get out of bed at 3 A.M. to look at your post. In fact, notifying me of your post is a good way to get banned.
2. Don’t send the post to me via email. I get on average 1200 emails a day, mostly junk, and if your email isn’t filtered out and actually reaches me I may just ban you for sending me it.
3. Don’t send me private messages here asking for help. Please post the question in this forum so that others can learn from the answers given.
4. Saying your chat room doesn’t work tells me nothing. Post the URL to your chat page on your site so that I may take a look at it.
5. State what browser and version you are using when having problems with the chat room. If your using an old browser I’ll only recommend that you update and try again.
6. Please try and make the subject of your post related to the problem. This helps answering posts quickly.
Nothing rhymes with Cindy Crawford after 9 coronas...
- The forum ‘Get Help’ is closed to new topics and replies.