Home Forums Archives Suggestion Box Voice chatting.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    freestylegreek
    Participant

An option to have a voice conference with everyone who has a mic. For example you login into chat and then maybe you attach some sort of command to your nick and it means your ready to talk and you click on that person and you say for example Hello Kelly how are you and she gets back to you and a new person loads up and say hello James and so and so on sorta like typing in one room except your all chatting with voice.

Sounds very complicated but who knows maybe it could be done or maybe i guess just getting a totally new chat room for voice and typing.

syn
    Participant
    n.c /U.S.A

I was goin to ask the same thing ,voice chat is a great service for everyone not to mention it offers an easier accessibilty feature for those that may have physical challenges.it would allow for feature rooms like music , poetry etc.

Misty
    Participant
    NY

We have looked into this and it has been brought up before. Voice chatting is very expensive and complicated to set up. If you have the money and are willing to donate mucho dinero to set this up, then we will look into it more.

~~~Misty~~~{@ Im the little one...and mysterious one
    Dave
    Keymaster
    Scandinavia, WI

Yes if I can get about 12 people to send me a million dollars each I’ll probably be able to start offering voice chat.

Nothing rhymes with Cindy Crawford after 9 coronas...
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Suggestion Box’ is closed to new topics and replies.