Home Forums Archives Suggestion Box Forums

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    ZeekBot
    Participant

I think you guys should like make automatic forums wiht the chatroom like ezboards or somehitng. 🙂

Dave
    Keymaster
    Scandinavia, WI

I can barely afford the chat rooms as it is. I would be living in a cardboard box if I provided forums too. LoL

Nothing rhymes with Cindy Crawford after 9 coronas...
    madpiper
    Participant
    France

Dave, if it is too expensive, start charging, i’m sure the people will pay to keep thier chat rooms open. I for one would!!!

Keep up the good work

Dave
    Keymaster
    Scandinavia, WI

I’m working on setting things up to do so when I have spare time. It’s been a slow going process but there is nothing I can do about that… lol

So I try to spend more time on things that pay the bills and when I can I try to work on things around here. So far it’s been a bizy year but I hope to have some extra time at the end of August.

BillYME
    Participant
    USA.North Carolina Lincolnton

Dont charge 0_0

BïÌÍ¥ Dåñîél
    Dave
    Keymaster
    Scandinavia, WI

I will eventually either kill the entire site and servers when I get sick of free loaders or have to start charging to make it worth while. It’s a time and money thing. My time. My money. Do I look like bank of america? Let’s get real.

Just a note, there will always be a “free” chat room offering but it will lack features and will not be supported by services such as chanserv.

BillYME
    Participant
    USA.North Carolina Lincolnton

I have went from freebee to freebee looking for a chat room as good as this one that doesnt charge.. unfortunatley this is the best one on the net!

BïÌÍ¥ Dåñîél
    Techie
    Participant
    New York, USA

How much we talking about charge, and you going to do it by monthly or yearly.

Dave
    Keymaster
    Scandinavia, WI

10 bucks a year for the entry level package. This will allow for 15 users max and no banner adds.

I’m not going to get a dollar a month for a month to month thing… lol forget it. I’m not asking that much to be worth the hassel to collect on a month to month basis.

Techie
    Participant
    New York, USA

Well, hmmm but still should allow us to get more out of it.Would you care if i Give out a Idea for your chat room Feature cast each ? just a idea ?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘Suggestion Box’ is closed to new topics and replies.