Home Forums Archives Suggestion Box Bots

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    turtletay200
    Participant

i think you should make a bot that you can put on your chat so that the first person to join the room does not get op

Dave
    Keymaster
    Scandinavia, WI

If you register your room with chanserv (basicly a bot) it will do this for you.

Nothing rhymes with Cindy Crawford after 9 coronas...
    DarkDragoon
    Participant

speaking of bots can you make a trivia bot or a game bot that members can customize the quesions and answers to fit there site.? Just an idea

Dave
    Keymaster
    Scandinavia, WI

This is one of the things that I know I can create. I just haven’t had the time to work on my bots to accomodate such features. The game bots will be available as an extra for the ‘paid’ services. (when I can finally offer such a thing)

Things around my neck of the woods should start slowing down in the next couple months and I hope to kick things into high gear and get this place revamped in time to bring in the new year. Next month is my billing cycle for the servers and website so I have to scramble for almost 1,800.00 dollars before the end of august to keep the lights on. *sigh*

lilbadmark
    Participant
    Arkansas

How do I go about registering my chatroom? And can you post the URL to direct me to the right location to do this.

I used to chat on MSN, but got very annoyed with spammers,ect. and also that MSN is paid service now, but I like having my OWN room and I don’t have to put up with the B/S that I did with MSN…lol

aLeSs
    Participant

Quote:

How do I go about registering my chatroom? And can you post the URL to direct me to the right location to do this.

I used to chat on MSN, but got very annoyed with spammers,ect. and also that MSN is paid service now, but I like having my OWN room and I don’t have to put up with the B/S that I did with MSN…lol

Just go to: ‘F.A.Q.’ forum..there is everything you wanna know. And the Chanserv forum too

Peeky
    Participant
    LA California

We have our own bots in our chat room at the moment. Its a time and weather bot. It also display cnnews as well. Trivia bot coming soon! I got X-Bot in channel now and that is from ChattersOnline. /BotServ help

Dave
    Keymaster
    Scandinavia, WI

Sounds like a cool room Peeky

I’m looking foward to being able to showcase such rooms here. I need to spend some quality time coding here again though. All in do time I guess.

Alecia_Bot
    Participant

sorry if this was asked, but I was wondering if I can make my own bot… this is a sceen name I just registered.

aLeSs
    Participant

Yes.. Just let your bot connect to you chatroom on ChattersOnline IRC… There are many bots to be downloaded on internet..

Peeky
    Participant
    LA California

Anyone requiring for eggdrop bots such as trivia bots or jst

bots for protection, kindly visit and apply at:

http://www.BotsGuardians.ShellServices.org or join #PreciousMoments

and speak to de ops. 😉

aliases
    Participant

im new so how do i put a bot in my chat room?

aLeSs
    Participant

Read FAQ

skid
    Participant
    United Kingdom, Derbyshire.

Hmmm, ok, well, this might, ok will sound 100% bizzare to you, but there is a game, called KoC (kingsofchaos) and basically, my friend made a bot whereby it searched, using his account, the pages of players for “gold” and then it displayed the results, and it told him if he could beat the player or not (strike action beats defense action) and then, through that he can attack and get the cash without manually looking, this kind of thing is difficult yes? because if not, I wouldn’t mind having a crack at it myself.

I am new here, and would like to have a good chat with some of the guys here. And glas possibly I have altered my forums significantly to suit my needs and am rather proud http://s9.invisionfree.com/XDV_discussion/
    Batista
    Participant
    Delaware U.S.A

Dave is right we shpuld have a bot because i have a trivia chat that needs a bot

Dave Batista
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The forum ‘Suggestion Box’ is closed to new topics and replies.