Home Forums Archives Suggestion Box Some Ideas….

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    MASKFan
    Participant
    Oklahoma

that I’ve been tossing and throwing through my head recently. First I think it’d be nice to have a spoiler command, like the kind used on the forums on http://www.animenewsnetwork.com any text you enter is highlighted in black. Also maybe get rid of the KB command, I have yet been able to get it to work for me. That’s about all for now, if I think of more, or an idea by one of my members is suggested, I’ll reply with those too.

Dave
    Keymaster
    Scandinavia, WI

The KB (kick/ban) button isn’t very affective when only able to ban nicknames and not look up the actual mask of the user. A ‘spoiler’ command in the forums? Or in chat? In chat one would use control-k 1,1 for black text on black background. Using the applet, I believe one would need to use %K1,1 for a black on black color code. There are 16 mirc colors, 0 – 15, that could be used.

Keep them coming.

Nothing rhymes with Cindy Crawford after 9 coronas...
    MASKFan
    Participant
    Oklahoma

Just thought of something else. Since we have buttons to OP people with one click, why not a similar +H -H feature for Half Op’s??

Dave
    Keymaster
    Scandinavia, WI

I’ll keep that in mind when I redo the java scripts. This is something that’s easy for me to add.

Nothing rhymes with Cindy Crawford after 9 coronas...
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Suggestion Box’ is closed to new topics and replies.