Home Forums Archives Suggestion Box Website Navigation

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    tester009
    Participant

Dave,

1 COMPLIMENT

1 CONCERN

COMPLIMENT

You have a good site and it seems that chattersonline is providing a good service. I am really happy with the code for inlcuding the java chat code and may include the same at my website soon. Thank You.

CONCERN

For some reason, none of the links in the navigation column on the left work. From ‘Start Here” to “Contact Us” to “Personals”, all links and sublinks seem to be inactive.

First I thought there may be something wrong because I had reached this site through a firewall at work. So, I tried the links from home. Still the same result – NOTHING!

What could be the problem .. just wondering?

Also, the site is difficult to navigate through. The flow of information does not seem to be too streamline.

Dave
    Keymaster
    Scandinavia, WI

hmmmmm….. might you be using Netscape 6.0 ? I know the dhtml on the navigational menu doesn’t work with NS6. I do have the coding done that works with NS6 and 4 and as always, IE 4.0 and up… but have yet to get it uploaded and completely tested. I’ll see what I can do about getting that uploaded this coming weekend.

Nothing rhymes with Cindy Crawford after 9 coronas...
    Dave
    Keymaster
    Scandinavia, WI

I think the site is easy to navigate through, provided the menu to the left is working, but that’s just me. Anyone else have a hard time finding their way around? The navigation menu is on every page which should let anyone get to any other part of the site no matter where they are.

• Is the site hard to navigate?

• Nothing rhymes with Cindy Crawford after 9 coronas...
tester009
Participant

Hey Dave,

Don’t know if you did anything with that dhtml code or not or may be it is just the placebo effect .. but somehow my computer has been cured ..

all the links on the navigation bar on the left worked when i tried them today ..

so if you did do something .. good job! ..

by the way my browser is IE 5.0

and yes, with the navigation links on the left bar working, the site is much easier to navigate!..

thanks.

Dave
Keymaster
Scandinavia, WI

LoL well yes I was doing lots today. But I don’t think what I changed on the menu bar had anything healing qualities… LoL but hey maybe it did?

I’m glad it’s working for you now. Enjoy!

xizzy
Participant

Hi dave it’s xizzy again I have a good suggestion for this site, make it easier to chat. E-mail me back and tell me more about yourself

Dave
Keymaster
Scandinavia, WI

How do you mean “make it easier to chat” ? Easier to create the chat room code? I don’t think it can be without me having to spend a ton of money so that’s not going to happen anytime soon, if ever… lol

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Suggestion Box’ is closed to new topics and replies.