Home Forums Archives Ramblings… visit my site w/ chat!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    degrassilovr
    Participant

my site is My site

slayer60
    Participant
    New Boston, NH, USA

Um, I visted your site, but it does not appear to be up yet. Perhaps you should refrain from asking people to visit your site until you have a site.

If you can't seem to find the right tool for the job...Its time to buy a bigger hammer.
    mukathedragongrl
    Participant

No site there….you should upgrade it!

zeroguy
    Participant

your site is not working!

PJ_
    Participant
    England

I know what’s wrong – it’s nothing to do with an upgrade being needed. In Yahoo Geocities (the thing used to make the site taht has been linked to), you have an address like geocities.com/mysite (mysite being the first part of your e-mail address). Every page you save after that forms part of the address – for example, if you saved some stuff on a page and called the page “whatever” the address for that part of the site would then be geocities.com/mysite/whatever and if you saved some stuff later on another page and called it “something”, the address for that part of the site would then be geocities.com/mysite/whatever

If you then open a normal internet window and type in the link, if you get the “geocities.com/” part correct but misspell any of the rest of it, it takes you to the page that the above link leads to. Seems to me the link has just been typed in wrong

I was not tested on animals by or for Asda.
    PJ_
    Participant
    England

Correction – I just typed in this: http://www.geocities.com/degrassi_nxt/ and it led to a page that says the site hasn’t started being built yet. degrassilovr needs to save the main page (the home page) as “index” and correct any spelling mistakes

I was not tested on animals by or for Asda.
    redxll
    Participant

this site is invisable

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Ramblings…’ is closed to new topics and replies.