Home Forums Archives Get Help How BIG can it get?

• This topic has 8 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 20 years ago by PJ_.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    GodSquad
    Participant

Just something curious that came to mind…not that we’re there yet…but how many potential members can join one chat at a time? Is there a limit and if so, what is it?

Encounter God now @ EncounterwithGod.com!
    LeaderViper
    Participant
    Lost

At this time, I do not think there is a limit to how many people can be in your chatroom at once… There will be a limit when Dave upgrades the chatrooms, etc. Then there may be a fee for using them for so and so many people.

More help please contact Admin, etc for further info.

-LeaderViper

----------------------- ----------------------- Im out of my mind-feel free to leave a message. *-)
    Dave
    Keymaster
    Scandinavia, WI

LeaderViper’s been really up on things here.

At this time there is no limit but there will be. I’m always running this through my mind and the latest outlook is:

Free: 10 user limit, no banners.

$15.00 per year: 20 user limit, no banners.

$25.00 per year: 40 user limit, no banners.

$35.00 per year: 70 user limit, no banners.

$1.00 per user per year over 70 user limit.

As usual this may change. I have a ton of other work that keeps me busy but am trying to get through it to get back to this and get things moving again. I just recently purchased some new (well it was used but new to me) equipment that I’ll be colocating a few hours from my home and this will allow me to get more indepth on what I can do and offer here.

Stay tuned.

Nothing rhymes with Cindy Crawford after 9 coronas...
    aLeSs
    Participant

I think this is very expensive and nobody’s gonna give money out for this…

Change it dave..

Amy_Marie
    Participant
    NC, USA

expensive? LOL i would pay a buck a year to have unlimited users in my chatroom!

Misty
    Participant
    NY

Quote:

I think this is very expensive and nobody’s gonna give money out for this…

Change it dave..

I do not think that is expernsive at all. When you to register or even own your very own channel it is much more. Dave has put so much money into this place, his life savings and his life. It sure will take awhile to make back all of the money that he has used.

He is lucky that he has a caring family who is ok with him putting all of this money into Chattersonline when he could be using it around the house to rebuilt and such.

Be lucky about what he is offering and look around at other places and see those prices.

Thank you Dave for great service and all of the hard work you put into here.

$15 a year for 20 people is less then a dollor per person per year. Not bad at all. Also without any of those annoying popups and banners. Not bad at all.

~~~Misty~~~{@ Im the little one...and mysterious one
    aLeSs
    Participant

Sorry I read per month

nickolas
    Participant
    england

im am really stuck i dont no how to talk to people

nhs
    PJ_
    Participant
    England

I think free should be at least 20 users – there’s a HTML chat room called buzzchat.com that goes really slowly (well it used to be HTML anyway – they’ve updated it now) that almost always had 20 people in it – bare in mind it goes really slow so isn’t one of the most popular chat rooms. 10 people is hardly anything and will probably draw people away from the chat site.

I was not tested on animals by or for Asda.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Get Help’ is closed to new topics and replies.