Home Forums Archives Get Help The Mystery Box

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    GodSquad
    Participant

Hey everyone!

OK…I’ve had our chat, or as we like to call it (Online Youth Group) up and running for a month now and there’s been something bothering me all along and I don’t know what the heck it is.

If someone could please visit the page from which we launch our chat:

http://encounterwithgod.com/god_squad_online_youth_group

At the VERY bottom of the page, there is a box with a red X in it, as if an image did not load. Can someone please tell me what this is and how to get rid of it!?!

Encounter God now @ EncounterwithGod.com!
    aLeSs
    Participant

Sorry,

We only offer support from ChattersOnline chatboxes, not with problems with HTML or chatpages.

I just think you placed an non-existing image.

Bye

Dave
    Keymaster
    Scandinavia, WI

I don’t see the red x. Did you get this fixed? Not sure what it was other than probably an image that didn’t load.

Nothing rhymes with Cindy Crawford after 9 coronas...
    GodSquad
    Participant

UMMM…I don’t think I’m seeing things. LOL All the way at the bottom of the page to the right of where it says “Having difficulty accessing the God Squad Online Youth Group?” there is a box with a red X as if an image did not load. I would not post this here if I didn’t think this was an issue involving chatters online. The thing is that if I delete the chat room code, the box no longer appears, but it’s once I paste the code in that the box appears. Anyone have any clue what is going on!?! Thanks for your help!

Encounter God now @ EncounterwithGod.com!
    Dave
    Keymaster
    Scandinavia, WI

The ChattersOnline code looks to be fine. Not sure what is missing there but it’s an image you have placed on your page:

http://encounterwithgod.com/DOCUME~1/CHRISW~1/LOCALS~1/Temp/FrontPageTempDir/wpe8.gif

You may want to look over your code on the page and see if your missing a tag or bracket.

Nothing rhymes with Cindy Crawford after 9 coronas...
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Get Help’ is closed to new topics and replies.